The White Shark lives in oceans all over the world but can mostly in the Atlantic and the pacific. The White Shark swims in the cold waters but also the mild. The White Shark is also known as the Great White. Their preditars are killer whales and people.This information is from http://facts4me.com.
- Its a seven digit number.
- The number in the thousands place is half a dozen.
- The number in the thousands place is the digit you get when you multiply 1×0.
- The ones place is the number of days in a week and it goes in the ones place.
- This digit is an even number and when you and it up twice you get four and it goes in the ten thousands place.
- This digit is the number of vertices on an octagon and it goes in the ten thousands place.
- This digit is the number you get when you multiply 3×3 and it goes in the tens place.
- A three goes in the place value spot that comes after the tens place.
- A one goes in the hundred thousands place.
- The hundreds place is the answer to this equation: 3×1
- What is my mystery number?
Welcome to your brand new blog at Wonecks.net Blogs.
To get started, simply log in, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.
You can also subscribe to our brilliant free publication, The Edublogger, which is jammed with helpful tips, ideas and more.